Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

News

On Wednesday

On Wednesday

On Wednesday, January 6, part of Checotah’s history went up in flames as the historical home built by the first pharmacist in Checotah, Herman D. Kniseley, caught fire around 3 p.m. Local firefighters diligently fought the flames at the corner of 2nd and Park but could not save the home. No one was injured during the ordeal. Read more about the history of this home in next week’s edition. STAFF PHOTO

Pages

McIntosh County Democrat

300-A S. Broadway
Checotah, OK 74426
(918) 473-2313